The Epicurean Group is excited to be the provider of nutritious and appealing breakfasts and lunches to the Branson school community. We are a Green Business Certified company, and we are proud of our commitment to sustainable dining.
- To be recognized as the premier provider of quality and natural food, prepared and presented with meticulous skills to the exacting standards.
- To be a leading company of select individuals whose philosophy and values are rooted in delivering an exceptional sustainable dining experience.
- Create an open, welcoming community of students, faculty, and staff that exceeds expectations.
- To provide the highest quality food and food services.
- Prepare food in an environmentally responsible manner.
Epicurean pledges to uphold the following sustainable practices:
- Food is purchased locally and organic when possible
- Local growers and artisan partners are chosen for their high-quality standards, environmental responsibility and locations -- all within 150 miles of Branson
- Menus are developed according to the season, featuring natural foods
- Chicken is antibiotic-free
- Tuna is dolphin-free
- 100% of seafood is purchased according to the Monterey Bay Aquarium "Seafood Watch Guidelines"
- Hamburger is made with fresh ground, grass-fed or Niman Ranch beef
- We use cage-free eggs
- Milk is free of antibiotics and artificial growth hormones
- MSG is never used
- Only canola and olive oil are used for cooking.
- Creating an incomparable and environmentally responsible dining experience
- Providing fresh, natural, seasonal and organic menus
- Using sustainable sourcing and preparation of food
- Choosing local growers and artisan partners within 150 miles of Branson
- Developing menus specific to the needs of the school
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary environment
Our catering department offers all levels of service to fit your needs. Catering business hours of operation are Monday-Friday 7:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M, weekends and holidays will require additional staff. Our phone hours are 7:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M., Monday through Friday. All faxed orders received after 3:00 P.M. will be reviewed on the next business day. To ensure that your event is a success, we ask that orders be placed and confirmed with a guaranteed number of guests 72 hours before the start of your event. For dinners, large complex events or all-day conference catering, we also require 72 working days confirmation on guest attendance. Our staff is happy to assist you with all your catering needs.
- House Made Tropical Fruit Lemonade
- Pasta Bar Trio Monday - Wednesday Featuring Fresh Cooked Pasta With Your Choice Of Alfredo, Pesto Or Marinara Sauce Served With Tossed Classic Caesar Salad w/ House Made Croutons
- Loaded Baked Potato Bar Thursdays Featuring Organic Russet Potatoes & Garnet Yams Baked To Perfection And Served With Various Toppers