The Branson Annual Fund is essential to the school’s mission of helping young people who make a positive impact in the world by leading lives of integrity, purpose, learning and joy. When you support the Annual Fund, you invest in the promise of young people who care about their communities and the greater world.
Together, we send a strong signal of support for Branson’s mission through our collective generosity. Community giving is what makes the expected extraordinary, and the imagined a reality. It's what makes Branson, BRANSON.
Our goal for the 2022-2023 Annual Fund is $2.7 million. We ask all current Branson families to consider a gift between October - December 31, 2022 (with all payments due by June 30, 2023).
Thank you for your contribution to the Annual Fund.
Watch the 2022-23 Annual Fund Video!
Support Areas of Greatest Need
Your unrestricted gift to the Annual Fund will:
- Enhance our student-centered, interdisciplinary academic curriculum
- Advance innovative teaching; support retention and recruitment of excellent faculty and staff
- Sustain extracurricular activities, athletics, clubs, affinity groups, and community engagement program
- Provide flexibility for the school to respond when challenges and issues arise
Support Financial Aid
Your restricted gift to the Annual Fund will:
- Make a Branson education possible for dynamic and talented students of all socioeconomic backgrounds.
- Allow us to provide financial assistance to ~20% of Branson students.
- Ensure a richly diverse community with varied experiences, backgrounds, and points of view in the classroom
Katharine Branson Circle
Spirit of Branson
Gifts to Branson are fully tax-deductible
Contact the Advancement Office
Call the Advancement office at (415) 455-7112 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.