We hope that by providing the following application checklist, the process for applying to Branson will be easy to understand. If you have other questions about the admission sequence or Branson's deadlines, please don't hesitate to be in touch with our office.
2. Campus Visit -
To schedule a campus visit, please fill out an Online Inquiry form
. Once you submit the form, we will send you an email with instructions and a link to access the calendar.
Our system requires, at most, 48 hours for your information to be processed. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact our office.
Families are also encouraged to attend one of our Open Houses:
- Sunday, October 16th, 2016, 1:00-3:30 p.m.
- Saturday, November 12th, 2016, 1:00-3:30 p.m.
To RSVP, please visit our Admission Calendar and register for the Open House that works best for you and your family.
3. Standardized Testing from the 8th Grade Year (one of the below options required)
- Secondary School Admission Test (SSAT). To register, please visit the SSAT website at http://www.ssat.org. Branson's SSAT code is 4288.
- Independent School Entrance Examination (ISEE). Dates and information can be found on http://www.iseetest.org. Branson's ISEE code is 092695.
Please arrange for test dates no later than the January date so the scores are received in time for consideration.
4. Complete Your Application
(All materials listed below are due by Thursday, January 12, 2017)
- Part I: Parent/Guardian Common Application.
- Part II: Candidate Application.
- All testing, recommendations and transcripts.
Branson is happy to grant fee waivers to families for whom this fee presents a hardship; no questions asked. Please send an e-mail to Ellie_Evers@branson.org to request a fee waiver.
And you're done! We're looking forward to getting to know you better through your application.