Branson has won the prestigious 2019-20 Elmer Brown Award of Excellence, honoring the highest-ranking NCS school that has accumulated the most athletic, academic, and sportsmanship points.
A Winning Tradition
We have a winning tradition at Branson that is grounded in our player and coaches’ desire to work hard, compete at the highest levels, and develop character and sportsmanship in the process.
As a student athlete here, you’ll not only realize your potential--on and off the field--you will become a part of something bigger. Your team, your sport, your legacy.
A huge congratulations to our 11 national signing honorees who are going on to play at the college level.
The State Championship basketball game on March 13 has been cancelled. Read about the CIF's decision here.
The key was confidence in the Bulls Boys' Lax's decisive 15-6 win over Bay School on Monday, March 9.
Branson Track & Field's 50-athlete-strong team had great performances in its first meets of the season.
- Girls soccer team won a third straight MCAL title, a third NCS title, and was the 2018 Division 2 NorCal Tournament Runner-Up
- Boys basketball team captured the 2018 MCAL title and Division 5 NCS title
- Boys golf team earned the 2018 MCAL title
- Baseball won the 2018 NCS Div V Championship
- Girls volleyball team were 2018 NorCal Semifinalists in Div. 1 NorCal; had earned 8 straight NCS titles, 7 straight NorCal titles, and 5 State titles
- 2017-18 Elmer Brown Award of Excellence for overall success in Athletic & Scholastic Achievement & Sportsmanship
- 2016 MCAL Best Sportsmanship Award