A Winning Tradition
We have a winning tradition at Branson that is grounded in our player and coaches’ desire to work hard, compete at the highest levels, and develop character and sportsmanship in the process.
As a student athlete here, you’ll not only realize your potential--on and off the field--you will become a part of something bigger. Your team, your sport, your legacy.
Following the CIF's announcement on Monday, July 20, Branson Athletics Directors Rich Mazzola and Veronica Bosque provided the following update on the 2020-21 plan for athletics.
Branson has won the prestigious 2019-20 Elmer Brown Award of Excellence, honoring the highest-ranking NCS school that has accumulated the most athletic, academic, and sportsmanship points.
A huge congratulations to our 11 national signing honorees who are going on to play at the college level.
The State Championship basketball game on March 13 has been cancelled. Read about the CIF's decision here.
- Girls soccer team won a third straight MCAL title, a third NCS title, and was the 2018 Division 2 NorCal Tournament Runner-Up
- Boys basketball team captured the 2018 MCAL title and Division 5 NCS title
- Boys golf team earned the 2018 MCAL title
- Baseball won the 2018 NCS Div V Championship
- Girls volleyball team were 2018 NorCal Semifinalists in Div. 1 NorCal; had earned 8 straight NCS titles, 7 straight NorCal titles, and 5 State titles
- 2017-18 Elmer Brown Award of Excellence for overall success in Athletic & Scholastic Achievement & Sportsmanship
- 2016 MCAL Best Sportsmanship Award
- 168 League Championships
- 80 North Coast Section Championships
- 75 NorCal Regional Championships
- 12 State Championships