Sports Medicine & Performance
Train hard, be strong, stay healthy.
Branson provides onsite athletic training and sports medicine for all of our student-athletes and in association with our physical education programs.
Our full-time, onsite certified athletic trainer works with student-athletes proactively to:
- Prevent athletic injuries
- Recognize, evaluate, and treat student-athlete injuries and illnesses
- Rehabilitate and recondition when injuries do occur
- Provide health and wellness education
- Ensure that Covid safety protocols are in place and adhered to
Our strength & conditioning program includes:
- Team workouts, tailored to the needs of each team
- Customized individual workouts for students and faculty/ staff
- An emphasis on proper technique and efficient movement
- Exercise literacy to help students become active, healthy adults
- A structured, process-oriented program to build positive work ethic