Lunch with Authors
(Re)Connect with Branson through a love of literature!
Our Lunch with Authors series is designed to bring together our alumni, parent, and student communities to discuss one of our favorite topics...books!
Hosted by Charlotte King-Mills, Branson's Digital Literacy Specialist and Librarian, the series is held over Zoom with an optional 15 min Q&A following.
We suggest that attendees purchase the books in advance through Book Passage, Marcus Books, or City Lights Bookstore. We will have additional copies available for students to borrow from the library.
Zoom videos are posted here after each event for you to enjoy; see the "Archive" section below.
- May 31, 2023 | Ariana Amini '91, and Christina Amini '95, Authors of "Baba's Gift"
- May 17, 2023 | Dr. Craig Symonds, Author of "Lincoln and His Admirals"
- May 3, 2023 | Kristin Ohlson '69, Author of "Sweet in Tooth and Claw"
- March 15, 2023 | David Kudler P'12,'16, Author of "Risuko" and "Bright Eyes"
- October 19, 2022 | Sasha Laurens '05, Author of "A Wicked Magic" and "Youngblood"