- Explore Branson
- CAMPUS VISIT
- Standardized Testing
- Application Process
- Optional Admissions Events
Please go to Ravenna Hub and create a Student Profile. Once you have an account, find The Branson School in the School Directory and press “Apply.” On Branson’s splash page, you can register for our admissions events (Campus Visits, Open Houses, and Morning & Evening Coffees) and, if you choose to move forward, complete the steps for the application process.
Campus Visits at Branson are designed to be casual, informative, and fun. Though we do our best to convey the Branson experience, the most authentic way for you to understand Branson life is to experience it firsthand. Your host will guide you through a typical Branson day, including classes, club activities, assembly, and a delicious lunch (activities vary per day).
Campus Visits begin at 9:30 am and end between 2:45 pm and 3:15 pm, depending on the day you visit. We offer an optional parent/guardian tour during the morning part of the student visit from 9:30 am to noon. The Campus Visit is required as part of the application process.
At your interview, you will have the opportunity to speak with a Branson faculty or staff member. We strive to make these interviews enjoyable and conversational. This is a time for us to get to know you and for you to ask any questions you have about Branson. Interviews will be approximately 20-30 minutes. There is no need to prepare for your interview. We just want to get a natural sense of who you are.Once you have submitted the Preliminary Application Steps (Common Application Form, Parent/Guardian Application Form, & Application Fee/Fee Waiver Code), you may register for an interview on Ravenna Hub. The interview is required as part of the application process and separate from the Campus Visit.
Branson accepts the following tests:
- Secondary School Admission Test (SSAT)
- Independent School Entrance Examination (ISEE)
If you choose to take either the SSAT or the ISEE, we suggest you do so no later than a January test date so we can receive the scores as close to our application deadline as possible.
For SSAT test dates and registration information, please visit www.ssat.org . Branson’s code number for the SSAT is 4288.
ISEE test dates and information can be found at www.iseetest.org . Branson's code number for the ISEE is 052695.
Please note that the Branson Admissions Office does not manage registration for the SSAT or ISEE. Please contact these testing institutions directly.
In order to apply to Branson, the required steps are listed below on Ravenna Hub:
- Submit the Campus Visit Form and register for a Campus Visit
- Submit the Preliminary Application Steps (Common Application Form, Parent/Guardian Application Form, & Application Fee/Fee Waiver Code)
- Register for and complete an Interview with a faculty or staff member
- Submit the Student Application Form
- Submit transcripts from last year and this current semester
- Submit three recommendations (current Principal or Counselor, current Math Teacher, and current English Teacher)
- Submit standardized test score(s) (SSAT or ISEE)
Please go to Ravenna Hub to register. Registration for these events is required due to space limitations.
- Attend one of our three fall Open Houses (for parents/guardians and prospective students)
- Attend one of our six fall Morning or Evening Coffees (only for parents/guardians)
- Attend our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Forum (for parents/guardians and prospective students)
The deadline is January 9, 2020. Once you have completed all the steps, you’re done!