- Explore Branson
- CAMPUS VISIT & INTERVIEW
- Standardized Testing
- Application Process
- Optional Admissions Events
Please go to the Ravenna Hub and create a Student Profile. Once you have an account on Ravenna Hub, find The Branson School in the School Directory and press “Explore” or “Apply.” Once on Branson’s splash page, you can register for our admissions events (Campus Visit & Interview, Open Houses, and Morning & Evening Coffees) and, if you choose to move forward, complete the steps for the application process.
Campus visits at Branson are designed to be casual, informative, and fun. Though we do our best to convey the Branson experience, the most authentic way for you to understand Branson life is to experience it firsthand. Your host will guide you through a typical Branson day, including classes, club activities, assembly, and a delicious lunch.
At the end of your Branson visit, you will have the opportunity to speak with a faculty or staff member about yourself and your day. We strive to make these interviews enjoyable and conversational. This is a time for us to get to know you and for you to ask any questions you have about Branson.
Campus Visits begin at 9:30 am and end between 2:30 pm and 3:15 pm, depending on the day you visit. We offer an optional parent/guardian tour during the morning part of the student visit, from 9:30 am to noon.
Branson accepts the following tests:
- Secondary School Admission Test (SSAT)
- Independent School Entrance Examination (ISEE)
If you choose to take either the SSAT or the ISEE, we suggest you do so no later than a January test date so we can receive the scores as close to our application deadline as possible.
For SSAT test dates and registration information, please visit www.ssat.org . Branson’s code number for the SSAT is 4288.
ISEE test dates and information can be found at www.iseetest.org . Branson's code number for the ISEE is 092695.
In order to apply to Branson, the required steps are listed below:
- Attend a Campus Visit & Interview
- Submit the Preliminary Application Steps (Common Application Form, Parent/Guardian Application Form, & Application Fee/Fee Waiver Code)
- Submit the Student Application Form
- Submit transcripts from last year and this current semester
- Submit three recommendations (current Principal or Counselor, current Math Teacher, and current English Teacher)
- Submit standardized test score(s) (SSAT or ISEE)
Deadline is January 11, 2018. Once you have checked all of the boxes, you’re done!