Unlock the power of computational thinking.
Our Computer Science coursework explores the world of programming and computers in a project-based, collaborative environment. We will build critical project management skills in order to design, implement, test, and work towards innovative solutions.
In the classroom, you will learn the fundamentals of programming and problem solving. Using Python and web app development applications, you will dissect and interpret data. You will also have the opportunity to work with industry experts in the fields of Machine Learning and Applied Artificial Intelligence. Whether you’ve never written a line of code, or you’re an experienced computer programmer, we have the course for you!
- Object-Oriented Programming in Java
Fall Semester Courses
- Responsive Web Page Design
- Programming in Python
- Applied AI in Python (Offered through the Bay Area BlendEd Consortium. See BlendEd Course Offerings)
- Numerical Methods with Python, Part 1
Spring Semester Courses
- Mobile Application Development in iOS
- Machine Learning in Python
- Introduction to the Arduino Platform and C Programming