Roadmap To Reopening
At Branson we are resolved to do everything possible to reopen our campus for the 2020-21 school year because we believe it is best for our students. However, we are keeping the health, safety, and well-being of our entire community – students, parents, faculty, and staff – top of mind. This year will be unlike any we’ve previously experienced. It will be unpredictable. We will need to be more flexible and nimble than we have ever been before, prepared to shift gears on a moment’s notice. Through this plan, we hope to create positive, equitable learning experiences within this challenging new state of being.
SERVING OUR STUDENTS IN A COVID-19 WORLD
THE SCHOOL DAY
SCREENING, QUARANTINE, AND TESTING
HEALTH & SAFETY MODIFICATIONS
SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING AT BRANSON
Do Your Part
- If you feel sick, stay home.
- If you have COVID-like symptoms, call your doctor.
- Do your daily health screening.
- Wear your mask at all times.
- Wash or sanitize hands regularly.
- Maintain 6 ft. of physical distance, inside and outside.
- Don't share your belongings with others.
- Honor your cohort.
- Avoid large group gatherings.
- Be smart and safe when you’re off campus.
- Practice self-care.
HAVE A QUESTION?
Contact us at