The campus was once home to John Martin and his family. Their home (now Residence Hall) was built in 1902. Mr. Martin was responsible for electrifying the railroads in Marin.
The blue spruce tree at our entrance is estimated to be over 90 years old.
There was a pool for many years in the Glen, the location of today's Student Commons.