- There is a 2 year Arts requirement, but most students take 4 years
- Arts classes are scheduled as part of the regular school day, not before or after school
- Branson supports excellent facilities for the arts including a 320 seat theater with up to date sound and lighting systems, a spacious dance studio with changing rooms, a drawing and painting studio, sculpture studio, digital media lab and dark room for visual art, and 7 well equipped studios for music, including the 1200’ Maxwell Hall.
We are dedicated to building a community of artists and encouraging interdisciplinary projects.
- Spring 2015 dance concert featured live student musicians
- Our musicals combine students and teachers from theater, music, dance and visual art.
- FAB (The yearly Festival of Art at Branson) is a 2-day, school-wide celebration of all the arts at Branson.
- Students critique their own and others’ work during and after projects in a supportive and collegial process.
The Branson Arts Faculty is comprised of dedicated teachers who are also practicing professional artists, musicians, directors, and designers with regional, national, and international reputations.